"I loved the fellowship of women from all walks of life - It seems as if God hand picked each one of us to be there".
"I can and will move forward and make contact with my Elizabeth's in the room".
"For the first time in my life I have actually taken time to look inside of myself - I'm so much more aware that there is yet so much more of me to know".
"I came with very few ideas, but I'm leaving with excitement and a plan".
"I've been given the tools I need to activate my vision".
"I have what I need inside of me to do the things that will establish His purpose for my life".
'I was expecting more of a bible study instead it was a coaching experience - I came away with a new perspective for myself and my future".
"These sessions were powerful - just the connection with other women was phenomenal!"
"I have a renewed commitment to journey down my path as a result of the conference".
"I am wasting to much time waiting for a later date - I'm ready to move forward with a positive attitude".
"Sometimes just speaking out loud is like a door opening - we all need someone to hold us accountable".
"I will insist on LEAPING - not taking the back seat; No More Waiting! Timing is everything".
"The homework assignment should be a handout - that would be great"
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment